Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

'Lonesome'


#lovepoem #poetryoflove #puisicinta

I misses you, i love you, i needed you
your voices sounds so beautiful
and you make me weep
the way you called my name
melt my heart and hurting me even more
i can feel that your tears wet the cell

It's Odd
life goes on and on
but why it never shaped
somehow we lost in a middle of nowhere
why..

Please stop my love
i'm fine
you know me, i'll keep smiling
though life keep staggering us by the day

I'm fine, it's you i'm worry
will you be okay?

I just wish
that the Sun won't burn your skins
that the moon won't haunt you in dreams
that the wind won't shake your bones
that the devil won't eat your faith

We are just dust in the wind
i just hope that it won't blow every minute

By Finger Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment