Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

'I truly love You'



It's haunted
everywhere..anywhere
without you to stay
if i closed my eyes
the world spins and shaken me weak
i'm tired
i want you
to help me strike
the fiercest wind that bouncing me like hell
please..love..
touch my pale face
its about to become zombie
walk, talk, plain and heartless
touch my frozen eyes please.. like you always do
then it melts under your warm hands
touch my ears and covered it tight
let me feel only you talk through your skins
tumbs my lips and let it wet
cause its dry and piece by piece starts to fall off
please don't let me fell
hug me..hug me tight..very tight
never..don't you ever let me go
you'll loose me
because my heart starts beating slow
and about to die without you


--- By Finger Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment