Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

'Enduring Love'


What will happen
if I'm without you
so far all that I don't think possible
has become possible
and you broke all doubts

even if every morning I always ask
'Do you regret having to live with me?'
but these doubts disappear when you smile and say
'nothing is impossible if we do it together,
I will always answer that I love you,
and I'll take care of you forever,
my answer will always the same,
even if you have to ask this question for the rest of your life '

The words that always makes me wake up with a smile and hope
that nothing is impossible in the eyes of love
I suppose enduring togetherness is not just a fairy tale
and a collection of myths
it's real and from her eyes I see my paradise

By Finger Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment