Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

'Completely in Love'

#lovepoem #poet #poetry #puisiinggris

Whether the time has deviated in writing history
if fate has been written in such a way to create shackles
whether we should follow the path that has been sculpted
perpetrators of past

Don't we allowed to get off track
can't we see the light in different directions
although eventually lost, injured and dead on the way
why no one said that it was possible
to see the dark path broke by light
you appear just like a dream to me
making the black and white world into color

Is it mistake to love beautiful things that wrong?
because when I see you...
I saw genuine love
when I see you...
I see my soul forgiven
when I see you...
I see myself loving
please tell me if this is wrong
I will continue to run
between out tone melody

By Finger Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment